Sunday 29th January 2023

I'm afraid it was more of the same today, as Yad and I continued to plod our way through the KNH Proposal. I did tell her at the end of the day, that once this wretched document is completed and submitted, I never want to see it again (she just laughed!). I don't think I have worked two days solidly like this - especially at a weekend - for a very long time. The worst thing was that it was quite a sunny day outside, so neither of us got much sun today!

I was checking out the views of my blog, and I was encouraged to see that a lot more people are checking in. I was, however, disappointed to see that the blog had the fewest views on Sunday 15th January and Sunday 22nd January - probably because people are much too busy doing other things at the weekend. The 14th/15th and 21st/22nd are certainly worth looking back on - much more interesting than this weekend - so do have a look!

Yad's brother Reuben appeared today, and it was very nice to see him again, as I have not been around when he has popped in previously. He is just about to change jobs - from being a medical rep delivering drugs across a wide area, to working online at home, which will be great for his wife and young son, as he will be able to see so much more of them. I know Yad thinks it is a great move for him.

I popped out to the local shop mid-afternoon, as we hadn't eaten since breakfast, and we were hungry. The owner's son and daughter were running the shop, with an older adult friend, and they are both enchanting. The daughter is the girl I took a photo of holding the chicken. I took another photo of the two of them today. The boy is always so polite and helpful. I must find out their names next time I go to the shop!

Today's photos show Reuben's and Yad in the sun, Reuben's car (you don't see many cars around here), the two children at the shop, and Daya, who returned late this evening, sitting with Yad, as we were still plodding on with this massive document (that one looks a bit 'misty' and I felt quite misty-eyed and brain-dead by the time this weekend was over).









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday 16th February 2024

Wednesday 14th February 2024

Saturday 6th January 2024