Saturday 23rd November 2019

I bumped into Ladushan this morning, as he had been staying with Donald and Ramesh, which was lovely as I hadn’t seen him for a while. I got a lift into town with Donald and him in the school tuk-tuk to do a bit of shopping, mainly a few bits and pieces for my craft-making day today!

I spent most of the day making a banner for the AMMA ladies next downstairs, as I told them I would make something in return for the things they are making me, which I am taking home as Christmas presents. I also caught up on some paperwork for Tea Leaf Vision – lots of loose ends that I would like to tie up before I finish.

It was very quiet today and I would have liked a bit of company. I am fine during the day, but once it gets dark and I am home alone in the evening I miss having someone around to chat to. I certainly wouldn’t like to live on my own for any length of time. I am sad that my time here is drawing to a close, but I am also looking forward to getting back home again now.

There is only one photo today of the banner I made for the AMMA ladies today. They know I am making something for them, because I asked them what their favourite colours were - hence all the pink and purple shades!



Comments

  1. Dear Keith

    Did you receive my e mail a couple of days ago regarding the Christmas dinner and your talk to the club in January?

    Regards

    Roland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roland. Yes I did thank you. I'm sorry I didn't respond. I was assuming the Christmas Dinner and the talk to the Club on Thursday 30th January were now sorted. I will see you at the Christmas Dinner. Best wishes, Keith

      Delete
    2. Dear Keith

      Thanks and I am pleased to say that the cost of the Christmas dinner will be paid from the dinner money account.

      Looking forward to seeing you then.

      Regards

      Roland

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday 16th February 2024

Wednesday 14th February 2024

Saturday 6th January 2024