Friday 25th October 2019

This was quite an uneventful day, as it ended up being a working day for me, largely because the weather was so bad. Tim and I had a WhatsApp call with Tim Pare at 09:30a.m., which was very useful, and I then spent the rest of the day at the Goyambokka Guesthouse, as it poured with rain for most of the day.

In the evening I was back at Raelene’s house for a barbecue with some very interesting guests (Bob and Kim plus Logan plus Sarah), who have been running a workshop in the area this week for people who work with disabled children. They cover a whole range of physical, mental and social and emotional disabilities and support this type of work in many countries across the world. We ended up discussing world politics (particularly Asian politics), which, of course, I greatly enjoyed, as it is something I like to keep informed about.

Today's pictures are from the evening at Raelene's house, but they are a bit dark, as they were taken in the evening.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday 16th February 2024

Wednesday 14th February 2024

Saturday 6th January 2024