Thursday 8th February 2024

I slept really well, although I couldn't sleep on my left side due to the discomfort. However, when I got up this morning I couldn't believe how much better I felt. My leg is still a bit achy, but I can walk without the stabbing pain that I had yesterday. The Ayurveda treatment appears to have relieved the tissue damage Radha told me I had I suffered yesterday enormously, and I cannot help but me extremely impressed by the overnight transformation in my health.

I did a little bit of early morning shopping with Asini before going into school, and the dog count went up from 4 to 7 today, with the original 4 dogs, plus 3 additional ones following us all the way into school, with absolutely no encouragement from us. Thankfully, we managed to disperse them once we got to school by splashing some water on them and shooing them away, as we certainly didn't want them entering the school building.

I did one lesson observation with Mr. Renugopal, and a second one on my own, then gave joint feedback with Mr. Sivabalan, and Mr Renugopal at the end of the school day. I think, of all the things I do for Tea Leaf Trust, training teachers to teach, and observing teachers teaching is one of the most enjoyable, and clearly one of the things I am best at, having either taught myself or observed teachers teaching for most of my adult life.

This evening I was invited for dinner at my good friend Rizvi's home. He was praying at the mosque when I arrived, so I sat outside on the steps to his house for a while, as I didn't want to enter his house without him there. He is a delightful character, and I actually persuaded him to come and eat with me, which is unusual, as being invited for dinner here is not the social occasion that it is for us in the UK, which has taken me a while to get used to.

The photographs today are of my rather bizarre dog experience here (including two short videos taken by Asini, who was a little freaked out when the number of dogs just kept increasing! I have, of course, also included a couple of photos of my evening at Rizvi's.












Comments

  1. Oh dear Keith, nasty fall. Hope you continue to improve. The tablets look like homemade chocolates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really good to learn how you have benefited from traditional ayurveda medicine - and been able to attract so many canine friends on your way to work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday 16th February 2024

Wednesday 14th February 2024

Saturday 6th January 2024